In payment for transportation or ancillary services in Internet Points of Sale (IPOSs) against bank cards of international payment systems, TCH offers travel agents and sub-agents to use a fit-for-all payment solution based on gateway TCH Payment (e-commerce). Several forms of payment are supported including payment against bank cards and other forms.
TCH's Internet-based payment solution enables payment for transportation issued on ATSS STDs and ancillary services provided to customers, e.g. agent's service fee, insurance and airport transfer (Aeroexpress trains), air services booked outside TCH neutral session, etc.
1. When accepting bank cards in payment for air services issued on ATSS STDs, the “PK” form of payment is used. With FOP PK, the Agency does not pay comission from the amount of transaction (fare/tariff, airport and governmental charges (AGCs), and ZZ Charge) when accepting bank cards in payment.
2. The Agency is not required to contract with banks or processing companies. The organisation of sales and settlement are carried out under a contract with TCH;
3. It is TCH that handles bank card claims from payment systems;
4. Fraud monitoring and cardholder authentication (3D-Secure) mitigating risk of fraud and transfer it to issuing banks;
5. The Agency will have a convenient and comprehensive back-office system for payment gateway integrated in a reservation system that allows to control operations, manage payments, display detailed information and quickly get payment reports;
6. Settlement with cardholders on refunds is made automatically and processed in payment systems on the next bank day following the day when the refund transaction is made in reservation system.
1. Apply for accreditation of Internet point of sale (IPOS) or extension of accreditation rights with the FOP 'PK';
2. Sign a standard additional agreement Acquiring-Agency/12 to an existing Model Agreement TCH-Agency (and an additional agreement Bank Card-Internet-Agency/12 when agency service fees or other charges are issued and paid via IPOS).
Contact the Contracts Department at + 7 (495) 788-12-23 or email@example.com;
3. Receive from TCH a set of documents (questionnaires and applications) required to register a website in payment systems, and guidelines.
Contact the Plastic Cards Department, Denis Golubev, at +7 (495) 660-19-77 or ORPK@tch.ru;
4. Submit to TCH a list of Agency's employees to whom access to back-office of payment has to be provided in order to display and manage payments;
5. Integrate website software with TCH Payment gateway;
6. Develop a beta-website for testing it in TCH;
7. Make one-time payment of 3500 RUB per IPOS (VAT inclusive) for parameterization (TCH registers IPOS in payment systems).
After testing of IPOS, TCH issues IPOS Qualification Certificate. If the agency shows successful testing results and the website meets all TCH criteria set in the above said Additional Agreement Acquiring-Agency/12, TCH launches the system of payment against bank cards in the IPOS.
3D Secure technology is a part of global programs Verified by Visa by Visa International and MasterCard SecureCode by MasterCard Worldwide designed to ensure secure and reliable payment for products and services on the Internet.
Globally, over 15 million holders of Visa and MasterCard cards actively use Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode when buying on the Internet. Currently, over 40K Internet stores and 15K banks worldwide use 3D Secure technology.
3D Secure technology proved to be the most advanced payment security standard allowing fraud risks to zero because a cardholder is authenticated at the time of payment for purchase. This authentication takes place at a special server of the bank that issued this bank card (issuer). For authentication, cardholders need to enter login and password known only to them. Thus, standard bank card information such as number or expiry date, which can be stolen by a fraudster, are insufficient to make payment on the Internet. Data transmission is secured by Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) 3.0. Data exchange is made via restricted-access networks that underwent a PCI DSS audit. Gathering, processing and storage of customer personal data (card details, login data, etc.) are carried out by processing centers that passed certification according to the PCI DSS standard.
If you have any questions about Internet acquiring and payments for air services against bank cards, do not hesitate to contact the Plastic Cards Department at +7 (495) 660-19-77 or ORPK@tch.ru. Head of Department, Alexander Golovkin.