1. File an application to TCH for accreditation of IPOS/carrier website with authorization for bank card payments (or for extension of accredited IPOS rights so as to authorize card payments) with filled-in form 4i. Please, note that such applications can be filed only by accredited agency or ATSS participating carrier.
2. Sign relevant additional agreements to TCH agreements:
3. Integrate the web engine of IPOS/carrier website with PG as prescribed by communication protocol delivered by the provider to TCH. Integration with PG can be completed by some engine providers – please, check this information with TCH.
4. Circulate instructions and guidelines for PG operation, TCH reporting, transportation ticketing with card payment, etc. among relevant experts of the agency/carrier for studying.
5. Set the engine for relevant service fees depending on the chosen commercial policies, set the engine for selected content (services) offered for payment with E-Commerce payment tool.
6. To enable PG payment of transportation ticketed on TCH stock under INV PK FOP (when the airline prohibits to use PK FOP), file a free-form application on the agency letterhead for connection of this functionality and deliver a scanned copy to TCH (by facsimile or email at email@example.com).
7. Test payment via PG as part of IPOS accreditation (if the test is successful, TCH files a relevant qualification).
8. File an application for accessing BOPS by email to TCH (Plastic Cards Department).
9. Harmonize with TCH (Plastic Cards Department) security settings (fraud monitoring) for IPOS/airline website.
10. Once IPOS/carrier website is registered in payment systems, TCH and payment provider initiate commercial operation of payment mode as agreed with agency/carrier.