In relations between TCH and Agency, e-commerce is a set of payment tools enabling travel agency to arrange sales of air carriages and ancillary services on the Internet.
1. Global coverage. E-commerce scope is defined by the Internet global expansion rather than national borders, so, even minor travel agencies can be engaged in global business.
2. Intense competition. Travel agencies using e-commerce may approach their customers, offer them broader post-sales and after-sales support, and quickly react to customers' claims.
3. Personalizing your sales. With e-commerce tools, agencies can receive information about the needs of every individual customer and automatically provide requested products and services.
4. Quick demand response. Agencies can adapt to their customers’ needs, quickly respond to their requests, and give a feedback.
5. Cost efficiency. Electronic transactions reduce servicing expenses, which leads to lower prices for customers.
As a part of e-commerce, TCH offers agencies to integrate the below payment tools in their online stores:
1. Payment for carriages and other services by bank cards of international payment systems (Internet Acquiring).
2. Payment for carriages and other services via Payment Acceptance Systems.
For the detailed description of how to use the above payment tools, please, see the relevant menu tabs.
To connect e-commerce payment tools, agency must:
1. Accredit its Internet Point of Sale (online store) with TCH;
2. Sign a special additional agreement to TCH-Agency Model Agreement;
3. Adjust interfacing between online store and TCH e-commerce payment gateway (this function is already integrated for the agencies who use online booking engine from Sirena-Travel).
1. TCH offers agencies a complete integrated solution which comprise an entire process flow starting from providing payment solution for website to making settlements;
2. Payment solutions can be used without any restrictions as regards to the existing reservation systems and architects of online booking modules (engines);
3. Agency can use such payment solutions to pay for carriages/services issued on ATSS STDs and for other content distributed via online store, including carriages issued out of TCH neutral session.
4. Agencies are provided with access to the generic back office of e-commerce payment gateway to view detailed information on payments made within TCH e-commerce payment tools.
If you need any further information, please, contact TCH Plastic Cards Department at +7 (495) 660-19-77 or ORPK@tch.ru. Contact person: Alexander Golovkin, Head of Plastic Cards Department.